Mitsubishi 3015 EX-S CO2 Laser Cutting System
- 2700 WATT RESONATOR
- 5’ X 10’ CUTTING AREA
- QUICK X, Y AND Z TRAVEL ON CUTS AND TRAVERSE MOVEMENTS. WILL GO UP TO 2,000 INCHES PER MINUTE
- QUICK TURNAROUND TIMES GETTING YOU THE PARTS YOU NEED QUICKLY AND DONE RIGHT
- LOWEST COST TO RUN LASER IN THE INDUSTRY! LETTING US PASS ON THE SAVINGS TO YOU
- CAPABLE OF CUTTING UP TO
- 5/16” Stainless Steel
- ½” Carbon Steel
- Can also cut aluminum, plastics and other materials
Flow CNC Waterjet Mach 2B
- Cutting area of 78”” x 122”
- Versatility to cut many materials from stainless steel, brass, copper, aluminum, steel, hardened steel, phenolic, fiberglass, foam, plastics and even glass.
- Competitive rates, little to no programming or setup fees, quick turnaround times.
- No warping or misconfiguration of material from heat like other cutting processes.
- Available for contract cutting from minimal quantities to the 1,000’s.
- Quick lead times and low costs!
- Cuts with upwards of 60,000 KSI with the ability to stack materials for more efficient cuts and faster cutting times.
- Send in files to get a quote. Can accept DXF, DWG, PDF, BMP, AI Files and many more.
JMT ADS 1303 CNC Hydraulic Press Brake
- 150 ton Hydraulic Press Brake
- 122” bed, capable of bending parts in length of up to 10’
- Ability to bend many types of materials from stainless steel, aluminum, brass, steel and some types of Polycarbonate.
- Sectional tooling profiles for the ability to bend boxes and difficult flanges.
- Auto crowning bed for even uniform bends and the perfect angled break every time.
- Direct Programmable Delem 3D controller. Ability to see part in both flat pattern and bends as well as sequence of bends before it is actually formed. Cuts down costs by eliminating human error and prototyping times.
- Wila New American Standard Premium Tooling. Multiple punch profiles and “V” dies available. Our V dies range with openings from ¼” all the way to 3” on hand to bend many types of materials and thicknesses.
- Send in your drawings or parts to get a quote.
Finish Pro 4075
- Linegraining and deburring machine capable of finishing pieces with width of up to 40”
- Ability to put many different types of finishes by changing the proper abrasive belt.
- Can finish materials such as stainless steel and aluminum.
Scotchman 350 PK Coldsaw
- 14” variable speed coldsaw with the ability to cut Ferrous and Non Ferrous materials.
- Air operated vise to reduce material vibration or chatter makes for a straight and clean“burr-free” cut.
- Ability to cut Ferrous and Non Ferrous materials.
- Can cut many types of standard material profiles such as tubing, angles, channels, I beams, Round tubing, Solid bar and round stock, and shafting to name a few.
Capable of cutting sizes below
- Round Tubing: 90° = 4-1/2″ & 45° = 4″
- Round Solid: 90° = 2″ & 45° = 1-3/4″
- Square Tubing: 90° = 4-1/4″x4-1/4″ & 45° = 4″x4″
- Square Solid: 90° = 2″x2″ & 45° = 1-3/4″x1-3/4″
- Rectangle Tubing: 90° = 5-1/2″x4″ & 45° = 4″x4″