Waterjet Cutting: Carolina Stainless Fabrication uses a Flow CNC waterjet for most all its cutting. We are capable to handle the large OEM’s in need of high production runs of parts in the 1000’s all the way down to the Garage hobbyist needing smaller quantities of parts or a prototype. Take a look at the capabilities and advantages of using CSF for your CNC cutting fulfillments. Send us your files, drawings, or hand sketches now for a quick quote.
- Large cutting area: With a large cutting area of 78” x 122” makes it easy to cut oversized sheets of material to your non-standard sized shapes.
- Versatile: Our waterjet is available to cut almost any and every type of material and thickness. We have the ability to cut stainless steel, mild steel, aluminum, brass, copper, foam, stone, granite, phenolic, plastics, fiberglass, glass and many more!
- Accuracy: We have the ability to cut quickly without sacrificing accuracy. We are able to hold high tolerances of +/-0.003 to +/-0.015 for materials up to 1” and +/- 0.005 to 0.100 inch for materials beyond 1”
- No Warping: Cutting with water and abrasive means there will be no warping, stress or disconfiguration to your material from heat that happens from other cutting processes such as flame, plasma and sometimes laser.
- Cost effective: Stacking sheets of material to cut nested parts for higher production runs cuts down on time and labor, letting us pass on the savings to you.
- Accepts many file types: Our waterjet is able to be programed from many types of files from DXF, DWG, PDF, BMP, JPEG, TIFF, SLDPRT, IGES, and AI to name a few. Send us your files now to get a quick quote!